Join our Editorial Board â€“ Journal of Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
Join our Editorial Board – Journal of Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
Research & Reviews : Journal of Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy is one of the best Open Access journals publishes the relevant and reliable information on the discoveries and current developments and all other areas of the field and making them freely available online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
This Journal aims in assisting Researchers to stay abreast of key advances and to publish the latest and outstanding Research articles, reviews, and letters in all the areas of both hospital pharmacy and clinical pharmacy. It covers a broad range of topics including but not limited to Drugs & Drug information studies, General anaesthesia, Automatized anaesthesia, Paediatric Anaesthesia, Neuro anaesthesia, All kind of surgeries General medicine & Critical care medicine, Pain management, Drug information studies, Clinical reviews, Pharmacy practices, Patient care & Counselling, Clinical trials, Patient management, Patient care, Nursing, Disease and hospitalization etc.
Journal of Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy is an Open Access online journal, which publishes research articles, reviews, letters, case reports and Mini reviews, short communications and Guest Edited thematic issues in all areas of hospital Pharmacy and Clinical Pharmacy.
Journal is committed to ensuring high quality of research published. We believe that a dedicated and committed team of editors and reviewers make it possible to ensure the quality of the research papers. The overall standing of a journal is in a way, reflective of the quality of its Editor(s) and Editorial Board and its members.
The essential criteria to become Editorial Board Members of Journal of Immunobiology are as follows:
- Experience in the fields of both Hospital pharmacy and Clinical pharmacy with an academic degree.
- At least 20 publication records of articles and /or books related to the Journal which should be in the scope of the journal or in a specific research field.
- Proficiency in English language.
The Roles of Editorial Board Member are to:
- Offer advice on journals’ policy and scope.
- Submit or solicit at least one article for the journal annually.
- Contribute and/or solicit Guest Edited thematic issues to the journal in a hot area (at least one thematic issue every two years).
- Peer-review of articles for the journal, which are in the area of expertise (2 to 3 times per year).
If you are interested in becoming our Editorial Board member, please submit the following information and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your inquiry shortly.
Email subject: Editorial Board Member Application.
Your Personal Information:
- Your name
- Email address
- City, State, Country
- Name of your institution
- Department or Division
- Website of institution
- Your title or position
- Your highest degree
- Complete list of publications and h-index
- Interested field(s)
Research & Reviews: Journal of Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy